Welcome to kweeper. By accessing the kweeper website (Site) Suscribe or using the services offered by kweeper (Services) you agree and acknowledge to be bound by these Terms of Service (Terms). If you do not agree to these Terms , please do not access the Site, suscribe or use the Services. kweeper reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. We recommend that you periodically check this Site for changes. Please, read ATTENTIVELY what follows and do not hesitate, for any question to contact us
Kweeper offer you the easiest way to blog, keep and share your web: texts quotes, images, videos, audios in a graphic and visual way by using our bookmarklet, our Firefox Extension or using specific e-mail adress to publish content (images) in your profile. Kweeper publish these contents and offer you the tools to share them with friends. Kweeper keeps visible and permanent all the sources links.
The Site not being conceived for the saving of contents, it is up to the user to take the necessary measures for that purpose. kweeper.com is free to market with announcers of his choice of advertising spaces within the Site. The User recognizes to arrange no rights of these advertising spaces and forbid, consequently any request or action relative to it against kweeper.com
In order to open an Account on the kweeper Site, you must :
- (i) agree to these Terms of Service.
- (ii) provide a valid email address
- (iii) provide any other information required during the registration process.
You will update this information to maintain its accuracy during the term of this Service. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. You are also responsible for all information about you (name, surname, website) and content that you may post on the kweeper Site (Content) and activity that occurs under your Account. Accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not permitted.
You are solely responsible for your use of the Site and Services. Because kweeper merely serves as a repository of information, user-posted content does not represent the advice, views, opinions or beliefs of kweeper, and kweeper makes no claim of accuracy of any user-posted material. Kweeper allows for the posting of links to third-party websites. The user-posted content, linked websites content, business practices and privacy policies are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. The inclusion of a link on the Site or Services does not imply any endorsement by or any affiliation with kweeper. In accessing the Site and Services or following links to third-party websites you may be exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate. You agree that your only recourse is to stop using the Site and Services.
kweeper can delete any content without notice. Forbidden content and practices are Posting content (images, texts quotes, images and audios):
* with limited property rights or infringe any third-party right.
* of discriminative, xenophobic or racist content.
* that could harm the intimity of other persons.
* for spam purposes.
* obscene .
* Impose a unreasonable load on our infraestructure or interfere with the proper working of kweeper.
* Copy, modify, or distribute any other kweeper user's content.
We may limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off kweeper if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. If you believe that your rights have been violated, please notify us and we will investigate the matter. We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or of any party's rights. You acknowledge that kweeper may or may not pre-screen Content, but that kweeper and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
kweeper respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us an email at contact page containing the following requirements:
* Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
* Identify the material on the kweeper site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website. Providing URLs is the best way for this;
* A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
* A statement signed by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
kweeper provides access to portions of its Site and Services via an API; for the purposes of these Terms, such access constitutes use of the Site and Services. kweeper asks that you use these features respectfully, as outlined in the documentation. You may not use these or any other features or the Site itself to allow the display of a substantial portion of the kweeper database or reproduce, duplicate or copy the kweeper Site. kweeper reserves the rights to change these features at any time and to disable access to the API at any time for any reason.
When you visit kweeper, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail to your registered email address or by posting notices on this site.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these terms of service, please send us e-mail at contact page